Thursday, March 11, 2010

Movie Critique: Three Amigos

Three Amigos is HILARIOUS! Steve Martin is great in this movie as well as Chevy Chase and Martin Short. Their characters Lucky Day (Steve Martin), Dusty Bottoms(Chevy Chase) and Ned Nederlander (Martin Short) were the perfect characters for this comedy. Their comedy is so original. "Three Amigos" is a story about three unemployed actors that receive a miss interpreted letter that tells them about a acting gig in Mexico, when it really is a call for help. A small village in Mexico is in need of help from "El Guapo", a bandit that threatens the small village. When the three actors get to the village they start realizing that the situation is real and that their very own lives are in danger. Losing the courage to fight, they leave the village running like cowards but then return to same the girl of course. In this film it was comedy packed but at some points there was quite a silence, but other then that the movie was very funny. What caught me the most about the film was that the people in Mexico talked English fluently.

3 comments:

  1. I think that this looks like a good movie. How was the lighting in this film though or just how they filmed the movie in general. I think that Steve Martin is really funny and I am totally interested in seeing this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this movie once a while back. I remember liking it. I would like to know a little more on how the movie was acting wise. I would also have liked to know if the props used were appropiate for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three amigo's sounds like a real fun movie to watch. Just from reading what the film was about got me intrested. Was everything in the movie good to you or were there parts you didn't like.

    ReplyDelete